Friday, March 6, 2009

Now available

Knitting patterns and Baby Wraps!


I finally decided to write a PDF version of my pattern and sell it (thanks to the prompting of another etysian). So far I have the 'Pea Pod' and 'Pea Pod Hat' written up. I will eventually have the pattern for my 'Sweet Pea' hat too, but I need to work on getting the larger sizes right. As of now I only have the Newborn and 0-6 month sizes worked out.

I've also finally gotten pictures of my wrap taken. They're not the best pictures, and my baby is quite large now (even for a 2 month old), but I think they got the job done.

I'll also be offering more color options as soon as I order the yarn. (Check out this post for the different color options.)

3 comments:

Oupa & Ouma Ruston said...

Look at her beautiful eyes!!! WOW... love and hugs!

Mama Bird said...

What ply is the pattern in?

Pea in a Pod said...

The pattern uses a bulky weight yarn