Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oh joy

I actually ordered a couple of things for myself and baby #2 from JoAnn's website a few weeks ago (lately I have only been ordering stuff for my Etsy shop) and am loving them :)


The Harmony Guides: Cables and Arans by Interweave Press & some Lion Brand Organic Cotton yarn to make baby #2 a blanket. I love projects with cables (in fact, I just got done with a hat for Spencer that is highly cabled) and this book is great for that. It has 250 different types of cable patterns - so many to choose from! I'm in cable heaven :) I chose the "diamond lattice" pattern for the baby's blanket and I'll end up doing some type of border around it, though I'm not sure exactly what type of stitch I want to do yet.


Knitting journal, which has come in quite handy for all of my new designs I've been working on



Yay :)

1 comment:

Natalie and Eric said...

Yay for new designs. I can't wait to see what the blanket looks like when it is all done.!